InSync Center For Fitness makes it fun – MJ, Age 56
Now that I’ve found InSync, I’ve found a new level of enjoyment with CrossFit. Last year has been fantastic. Here’s why it’s so unique:
- Cody and Chris make the class so much fun and make everyone fee so welcome
- I love the games we play during warm ups
- The routine changes all the time so you I don’t get bored
- I can’t believe how one hour go by so fast
- Since we work out as a team it is like going to visit your workout buddies
- I like to get a great laugh and outstanding workout at the same time
- It is the cheapest heath insurance you can get and receive a daily check up
Thanks again for making the workout so much fun!
Coming back from injury – Sajru D, 25
I have been training with Cody and Chris for 2+ years. They have been so instrumental in my growth and comeback from a complete ACL to the highest level of competitive roller derby. Thank you so much!
Fitness over Forty – just in time! – Deborah H, 61
My experience at the Fitness over Forty class with Cody is amazing on three levels – experiencing Cody’s coaching, meeting other people who are very welcoming and encouraging, and learning I have more energy and strength than I thought after a winter of indolence and inactivity, and there is no need to despair. The friendly games at the start of the class make it fun for me to compete with classmates and ease into the tougher workout. Two days later I can always feel how my muscles are working better.
Although I have some knee issues and some lower back pain, Cody asked about my limitations at the start and makes sure everything I do is safe and within my capabilities.
It’s nice to see ages vary widely in this class – If you are looking ahead to forty, it’s a great bench marking tool for overall fitness. If you are over 60, like me, it could make all the difference. I am thinking ahead to 70 – time to get on it. Thanks for everything.
Would You Like to Leave Us a Review?
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!